Tuesday, May 4, 2010

San Francisco

So, today is the day I leave for San Fran. Pretty exciting stuff! I haven't taken a trip of this magnitude since I went to Omaha, which was almost 2 years ago now. That was strictly a venture with my close friends to see live music. This is more of a chance to see and spend time in a new exciting city, and see my brother. I haven't seriously hung out with my brother in such a long time. It's kinda funny, because I feel like we talk more now then when we both lived in Pittsburgh.

I really don't have too much more to say. Just trying to kill the next 2 hours of my work day, before I go home and finish packing for my 5:20 flight. Oh, I am definitely excited Jason is coming on the trip as well. It seemed like I picked bad travel dates for him considering we will be flying back home throughout all of Mother's Day. That being said, I think it will be worth it. I am sure he can send her the usual post card like he does when he travels anywhere. That might suffice. Hmmm... Saturday we are taking a tour of Alcatraz. That will be a ton of fun. Other than that we will probably just see what the city has to offer, and chill out. A much needed break of work and Pittsburgh is definitely in order. I am sure I will be posting pics and a synopsis of my trip in about a week. Until then I'll see you on the other side.

1 comment:

  1. hey no shit man.

    There's definitely a section of my brain with wheels now turning on a plan to get out there, dog. I'm excited to vicariously enjoy it through the internet though, so don't slack on updates. I care more about seeing what you guys are up to out there than where Guillermo checks in at on Carson St.

    ReplyDelete